What happens if I have a complaint?

We would hope that you could discuss this with one of our coordinators, but if this is not possible you are welcome to lodge a written complaint with the Chairman of the Board of Trustees

What happens if I move away?

Unfortunately, Home-start East Surrey can only support families in the area listed. If you move away we might be able to refer you onto another Home-Start scheme.

What if I don’t like my volunteer?

Hopefully, this won’t happen. But if you are not completely satisfied with the service provided by Home-Start East Surrey, then please discuss this with a coordinator