For each referral made a Referral Form should be completed.
Before sending in a referral form families must be consulted, informed of the content of the referral form and show their agreement by signing the form.
All referrals received will be assessed to determine whether or not:
- The family has willingly chosen Home-Start East Surrey
- The referral falls within the remit of the scheme
- The referrer needs to provide further information prior to a visit by the coordinator
- The scheme is likely to have the resources to support the family
- That it is safe to place a volunteer with the family e.g. Domestic Violence
Please note we cannot accept referrals electronically.